ProductServices Econad company
“ECONAD has been developing and implementing environmental technologies for 25 years,
aimed at protecting the environment from oil pollution.
Main directions: liquidation of oil spills, cleaning of water from oil pollution, cleaning of oil-containing waters, cleaning of soil from oil products.
- Effective tool for prompt liquidation of emergency oil spills and organic pollution;
- Absolutely natural and ecologically safe product for people and the environment;
- The oil product sorbent will completely decompose in the natural environment due to the organic peat composition;
- The sorbent of petroleum products “Ekonadin” has a high absorbing capacity – 100 kg of “Ekonadin”, which is enough to absorb 800 kg of oil. Any liquidation of the oil spill will
- Available in convenient packaging with bright labeling;
- Production of sorbents is carried out according to special patented technologies;
- All documents are provided together with the product, “Ekonadine”;
- Positive feedback from 300 enterprises of Ukraine;
- Long term storage – more than 5 years;
- Delivery in the shortest possible time to any point of Ukraine;
- Urgent delivery within 24 hours in emergency cases for prompt response to emergency oil spills;
- Private consultations and recommendations on the use of the tool, taking into account the specifics of the situation or conditions of the enterprise;
- Flexible discount system for regular customers!
- sorbents for oil collection, oil sorbent “Econadine”, sorbents for petroleum products and chemicals,
- bon barriers, barrier barriers, “EkoNad” barrier barrier
- absorbing caps, napkins and mats for collecting oil, materials for collecting oil products and chemicals
- oil product skimmer, oil product collection skimmer under the TM “EKONAD”, “XENA”
- kits for collecting oil and liquidating oil product spills, Ecological first-aid kits “EKONAD”
- Containers for storing petroleum products
We had the pleasure of attending OFFSHORE ENERGY exhibition, an exceptional event organized by the organizers of the exhibition that... read more