Sorbent ECONADIN (“Ecological hope”) – a unique natural oil biosorbent.
Biosorbent “Econadin” – is an unique natural absorbent of oil with a high absorption capacity. It’s a combination of avirulent bacteria-superdestructors of oil hydrocarbons, immobilized by a special technology on a natural organic substrate – high-moor sphagnum peat.
OIl sorbent ECONADIN is a modern and environmentally friendly solution for oil and oil product spill response, chemically hazardous substances and organic oils spills.
Does not require disposal!
OIl Biosorbent ECONADIN combines the best absorption properties of organic sorbents and the destructive properties of microbial preparations. Specially selected bacteria (in the amount of 107 per 1 g of the drug) oxidize hydrocarbons to water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2 ).
- quick elimination of spills of oil, oil products, gas condensate on the surface of the water (in the waters of ports and shipyards, the open sea, on rivers with slow and fast currents, in backwaters, on lakes, in ponds, on estuaries, especially to eliminate pollution in places inaccessible to mechanical means of collecting oil products, in blind pockets of berths and berthing gaps, in flooded areas, swamps, etc.);
- cleaning up the coastline contaminated with oil products as a result of accidental spills on the water, including in recreational areas (on the beaches);
- liquidation of oil pollution of bottom sediments;
- deep treatment of oily wastewater;
- application at oil production and oil refining facilities for the purpose of cleaning and neutralizing liquid and solid waste from oil-containing wells, oil sludge;
- cleaning oil-contaminated land;
- elimination of oil pollution on any surfaces (metal, concrete, asphalt pavement), with technological ducts in water, rail, auto and air transport;
- use in metalworking enterprises; in boiler houses, thermal power plants, that is, at all enterprises where oil and oil products are used (gasoline, fuel oil, diesel fuel, motor oils, etc.);
- capture vapors of volatile and combustible hydrocarbons.
- marine industry (in the waters of ports and shipyards, the open sea, on rivers with slow and fast currents, in backwaters, on lakes, in ponds, on estuaries, especially to eliminate pollution in places inaccessible to mechanical means for collecting deaf oil products) berths and berthing gaps, in flooded areas, swamps, etc.);
- oil and gas industry (at oil production and oil refining facilities for the purpose of cleaning and neutralizing oily liquid and solid waste from boreholes, oil sludge);
- chemical industry;
- industrial enterprises and factories (at metalworking enterprises; in boiler houses, at thermal power plants, that is, at all enterprises where oil and oil products are used (gasoline, fuel oil, diesel fuel, motor oils, etc.));
- airports and railway companies;
- transport companies, gas stations (gas stations), gas stations, service stations (SRT);
- and many other objects.
- Approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (Conclusion of the State Sanitary and Hygienic Expertise on domestic products “Sorbent – biodestructor” Econadin “),
- Recommended by the Ministry of Ukraine for Emergency Situations and Protection of the Population from the Consequences of the Chernobyl Disaster,
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine,
- Ecological Inspectorate for the Protection of the Environment of the North-Western Region of the Black Sea.
|Media||moor sphagnum peat|
|Base||avirulent oil-oxidizing bacteria|
|Absorption tank||from 1:4 ~1:8 depending on the type of oil product and modification of the drug.
That is, 100kg of “Econadin” absorb 400-800kg of the pollutant that needs to be collected.
|Properties||Has hydrophobic and buoyant properties. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, odorless, safe for humans, animals and the environment.|
|Ecological and biological properties||environmentally friendly, non-toxic, odorless, safe for humans, animals and the environment.|
|Structure||Dispersed composition with fibrous inclusions.
It has hydrophobic and buoyant properties.
|Absorbed substances||Oil, petroleum products, motor and technical oils, vegetable oils, solvents, hydraulic fluids, chemically hazardous fluids and much more.
(A complete list of substances absorbed by Econadin is given in the table “List of absorbed substances”).
|Package/package volume||Compact (5L) Mobile (20L) Standart (40L) Maxi (50L)|
|Weight||0.7 kg 3 kg 6 kg 7.5 kg|
|Storage conditions||The drug is stored in the packaging of the manufacturer in closed warehouses protected from atmospheric precipitation.|
|Storage temperature||-25°С to +50°С|
|Shelf life||5 years|
- oil and oil products;
- organic and inorganic oils;
- chemically hazardous substances;
- other aggressive contaminants.
List of absorbed substances.
|Bromodichloromethane||Methyl ethyl ketone||Pentane|
|Vinyl acetate||Motor oils||Cyclohexane|
|Vinyl chloride||Cutting oils||Ethanol|