Oil Sorbent “Econadine” is:
– An effective tool for the rapid response to oil spills and organic pollution;
– Absolutely natural and environmentally safe product for people and for the environment;
– Fully biodegradable in natural environment petroleum sorbent due to organic peat composition;
– Ekonadin oil product sorbent has a high absorbing capacity – 100 kg. Econadine is sufficient to absorb
800 kg of oil. Any oil spill response will be
Sorbent for oil spill response “Econadine” is easy to use. Absorbs powerfully and quickly – the result is
visible within a few seconds. If you follow the instructions and guidelines, any user will be able to
independently use (apply) oil sorbents. Any oil spill response will be efficient and operational with our
Benefits for users of the sorbent for the collection of Ekonadin oil products:
– Available in convenient packaging with bright markings;
– Production of sorbents is carried out according to special patented technologies.
– All permits of Ukraine are provided with the products, “Econadin” is known to all inspecting
– Positive feedback from 300 enterprises of Ukraine;
– Long shelf life – more than 5 years;
– Delivery in the shortest time in any point of Ukraine;
– Urgent delivery within 24 hours in emergency cases for rapid response to emergency spills of
– Private consultations and recommendations on the use of the tool, taking into account the peculiarities
of the situation or the conditions of the enterprise;
– To regular customers – flexible discount system! .
Buy oil sorbent, leaving a request on our website or by calling the contact numbers.
Boom barriers can also be bought by leaving a request on our website by attaching a technical task to it.
The skimmer of oil products ECONAD SKM, the skimmer for collecting oil “XENA” can be bought both in
our company and from our dealers
We deliver throughout the territory of Ukraine.
In the shortest time you will be delivered sorbent for collecting oil (oil sorbent), as well as other
products of the company “EKONAD”.
Phones for technical advice: +38 (0482) 34-96-53, +38 (048) 722-16-58 or MTS +38 (050) 395-45-84, KS
+38 (067) 553-15-18 .
You can also send an email with a technical assignment to email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org