The ECONAD company develops and implements environmental technologies aimed at protecting the natural environment from oil pollution.
Production of ecological products:
- Oil sorbents, “Econadin” oil and petroleum product sorbents, and oil and chemical sorbents;
- Bonnet barriers and barriers;
- Sorbent beans, wipes, and mats for collecting oil, materials for collecting oil and chemicals;
- Oil skimmers;
- “Econad” ecological first aid kits;
- Tanks for storing petroleum products;
- Marine buoys for waterways and coastal zones.
ECONAD provides the following services:
- Oil spill response
- Carrying out work to clean up production areas (working areas) from the effects of oil pollution.
- Performing work to clean up oil-contaminated lands.
- Works on the treatment of oily wastewater.
- Development of regulatory documentation for OSR (oil spill response) and PCR (accident response planning).
The most important development of our company is the oil sorbent "EKONADIN"
ECONADIN oil sorbent is a new generation biological absorbent based on upper sphagnum peat and avirulent oil-oxidizing bacteria. “ECONADIN” shows absorption and destructive activity against hydrocarbons and other biologically persistent pollutants.
No processing required!
Econadin absorbs: oil and oil products, organic and mineral oils, chemically hazardous substances and other aggressive contaminants.
Advantages of Econadin biosorbent:
- removal of contaminants without harm to the environment;
- blocking oil pollution in the shortest possible time – containment of oil spills and prevention of further spread of oil;
- Ensuring further restoration of natural balance and stimulation of the natural process of self-purification.>
Area of use:
- marine economic sector;
- oil and gas industry;
- chemical industry;
- industrial plants and factories;
- aviation companies;
- railroad companies;
- transport companies, gas stations;
- other facilities where petroleum products are used.