Barrier booms of constant buoyancy are an economical and versatile tool for containment of oil spills and other pollutants floating on the surface of the water.
ECONAD booms are used for:
- limiting the spread of pollution on the water surface;
- containment, movement and ¦recovery of oil in case of oil spills;
- fencing of oil tankers during cargo operations, thereby providing reliable protection of water areas from pollution;
- Protect ¦coastlines, harbors, rivers, natural reserves from spilled oil;
- Fencing off the area contaminated with oil products during cleanup.
|Force tension (mm)||8||15||25||40||50|
|Section length (m)||10/15/20||20||20||20||20|
|Wind speed, (m/s)||8||15||18||20||20|
|Section weight, (kg)||45||75||130||195||260|
|Trawling speed, (kt)||1||2||2||2.5||3|