ECONAD is a leading company in the protection of ecosystems and has been developing and implementing environmental technologies for about 30 years,
aimed at protecting the environment from oil pollution.
The benefits of the Meduza network have been recognized in various fields, but primarily in fishing and in the protection of the beach line.
Since recently, problems with the invasion of jellyfish on the coast have become more common, devices that can protect the population from these unpleasant encounters have become very much in demand.
Specifications of the Meduza barrier network:
- Retains jellyfish and algae
- Does not have any negative impact on marine life
- Reduces damage caused by poisonous jellyfish (including material)
- Has high strength and resistance to damage
- Collected from light and simple