Buoys – special floats attached to the anchor with a cable to indicate a specific place in the water.
Plastic Floating Buoys are also used for zoning and fencing a certain area of the water area.
They are installed at a certain distance from each other to create a visible line of the fence and prevent passage through them.
Marine Floats Buoys are made from medium density polyethylene material with excellent flexibility, filled with high strength polyurethane foam inside. With reasonable structure and good performance, the buoys floater becomes the ideal substitution of the traditional steel floater for the floating dredging pipes.
Main features of Econad Marine Floats Buoys For Hoses-Buy:
1. Good flexibility, excellent impact resistance, particularly suitable for constructions in open sea.
2. Light weight, easy to install and handle, lower costs for moving.
3. Higher corrosive resistance, longer working life, 3 times longer than steel floaters.
4. Lower costs, the cost performance is better than steel floaters.
Structure of Marine Floats Buoys :
|2||Hard Polyurethane foam core||Closed-cell Polyurethane|
CONNECTING THE BULLETS BETWEEN EACH OTHER A CIRCUIT BARRIER WILL SERVES FOR:
• part fencing
• designation of a part of the territory during repair or other types of work on water
• protection and safety of dams, hydroelectric power stations, private and public water bodies
• protection and safety of military facilities.