LLC «ECONAD» was founded in 1991.
In 2002 «ECONAD» took part in joint international bilateral command post exercise of the Ukrainian-Polish working group “Mostiska Strazhava-2002” on emergency oil pollution border waters. In 2003-2004 – in the international exercise of liaison officers and experts of the participating BSEC (Black Sea Economic Cooperation), which have been demonstrated “econad biotechnologies” for localization and liquidation of oil pollution of water bodies and soil.
Significant events in the "ECONAD" history:
- In 2005 For the first time in Ukraine, the “ECONAD” company has launched the production of emergency kits for collecting oil products under its own brand name “Ecological First Aid Kit”.
- In 2011 “ECONAD” started the development and production of various modifications of booms.
- In 2012 “ECONAD” expanded the list of emergency kits (under the brand name “Ecological first aid kit”), introduced emergency kits for collecting organic and inorganic chemical pollutants into production.
- In 2012 “ECONAD” started production of skimmers for removing oil/fat/petroleum products from the water surface.
- In 2013 “ECONAD” has expanded its product range by launching a range of cleaning products for a wide range of applications
Of the scientific-research work carried out by “ECONAD”, published over 50 scientific papers in journals, proceedings of international symposia and conferences.
Biotechnology, developed by «ECONAD» awarded medals, diplomas, certificates of several regional, national and international exhibitions:
- Exhibition of the 5th anniversary of Ukraine`s independence in 1996, Kiev, Ukraine;
- 2nd regional scientific and technical exhibition “Perspectives of XXI”, 2000, Odessa;
- The international exhibition “EXPO – 2000”, Hannover, Germany;
- Science and Technology Exhibition “Environmental Regatta, 2001 , Odessa;
- The international exhibition “Hannover Messe”, Hannover, Germany;
- Science – Production “, 2002, Odessa;
- The international exhibition and symposium of ideas and Investment, “Millennium”, 2002, Odessa;
- The national fairs with international participation “Environment 2000-2004”, Kiev;
- 5th Pan-European Conference of Environment Ministers “Dovkіllya for Europe”, Kiev.